Pages

Cabin Fever

Okay, so I haven't been blogging. I'm barely writing at all.

I have cabin fever.

Upon reading that, the good folks in the north and midwest would point at the piles of snow obscuring their car and cackle hysterically. I wouldn't blame them. While I've seen more snow this year than the last ten combined, our roads are clear. However, my husband's schedule isn't, so this little explorer is home bound.

So I have cabin fever.

One solution? Find a cabin, and stay there.

That may seem like a paradox, but numerous state parks in South Carolina offer cabins, and because it's the low season, reservations are often available. As soon as we can, we'll spend one night at Myrtle Beach State Park.


Because I have cabin fever. And they have cabins.

Let's get the word out to our northern and midwest friends!

How long until the azaleas at Magnolia Plantation are in bloom?

No comments: