Saturday, October 11, 2008

NC Town Calendars

It's autumn, the harvest is coming in and the towns are revving up. Washington, NC held their Pumpkin Festival today and Haunted Tours are just around the corner. If you're looking for a fall or winter event in North Carolina, click on the links below, or check the latest issue of Our State magazine:

This list is far from complete--have you know how big the Carolinas are?--but I hope it will help you find an event to make your Carolina weekend special.

Coming soon: South Carolina event calendars.

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is so cool! Thanks for posting it. There's a lot of stuff I've never seen. We're thinking of going again soon, so I'll take it with me.

Dang! I just missed the NC Seafood Festival. I guess I'll have to go find a few oyster roasts somewhere. Take care!

Kimberli said...

I got the idea after spotting a events calendar on a recent trip around the Albemarle-Pamlico Peninsula, and then passing a sign for a Pumpkin Festival in Washington, NC. We hated to miss that!

We tried to attend the Seafood Festival at Morehead but arrived too early. That lead to a trip to Beaufort.

ENC really revs up in the fall!

Additional Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails